Roush all super charged saleen's read here

saleens4

May 22, 2005
Just wanted to clear some things up about these supercharged mod motors and eductate some people. Alot post about making more power and what part makes the car faster and they worry about blowing up. I have been racing my car for a while and around motors awhile too i have a dyno and do superchips tunning. I see guys at the track blowing up mach 1's and stock gt's. Its all relative. A good tune is so important and good gas and not over reving the motor. These motors can take boost and about i run 13 psi with mine. I have stock exhaust though. My motor took a beating for 2 years i made a dumb mistake installing the s4 blower seems i did not know that i droped some how a factory injector in the cylinder head and put the blower on raced it and went 11.9 at 114.8 drove the car almost 2 years like that untill injector took out the valve guide and beat the 2 pistons up. fixed the guide put the motor back together and it runs just as good pulls really hard too. Thank god it was not a customers car but my own. Hey things happen. No i count injectors when swapping. My point is stick to basics tune, a mass air meter like a lightning 90mm and focus pump, and drive it hard dont over rev it and it will be fine. [email protected] will be hoping for a 11.6-11/7 in the cool fall air

• Sponsors (?)

You could but I know a better combo is the 42's for example my buddy had a automatic series 11 pulley lightning mass air 42's throttle body and full exhaust and ran 12.19 at 111mph. So I rather be safe and go with something i have seen results with. 42's are not alot of money i would put those in. [email protected]

I bought my 42's and MAF from Buyfordracing as well.....Real Cheap. Took only a week to get to my door...

SaleenS4 Im really Impressed with your time. What was your 60Ft time and reaction time? Im looking for a Low-mid 12 at over 110MPH tmmrw.