alloy USA axles

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
any one run these before? thinking about throwing these in for now with my 28 spline auburn just to get the car back up and running again till i can so some 33's with C clip elems and a spool.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man i've never even heard of them. However i'd like to know if they turn out decent. I'm always looking for a quality alternative to an otherwise expensive part. By the way, If your gonna run them in the car in your sig, that should be a good test. I looked at your web page, that thing is BITCHEN!! :rock:

Sorry man i've never even heard of them. However i'd like to know if they turn out decent. I'm always looking for a quality alternative to an otherwise expensive part. By the way, If your gonna run them in the car in your sig, that should be a good test. I looked at your web page, that thing is BITCHEN!! :rock:

haha no.... that thing has 40 spline gun drilled axles in a 9"

but after some time with google is seems like they are pretty popular with the jeep crowds so i talked to a few friends of mine who do off roading and one of them is running a set of 31's in a 8.8 with a locker and 40" rubber on it... id think id be ok in my LX off the bottle with 28's and a radial. running it on the bottle on a radial may break some ****

Do you launch on the bottle? That's when they're going to break.

Also, what gears you running?

i was planning on coming off around 5600 on a 2 step and on a 175 shot. but a house has gotten in the way of my car budget so it may be awhile before i spray it. so im thinking just run it on the motor for now with these axles and when i get the money to start spraying it i'll do a built rear with 33's spool and C clip elems.