Alum. Diff cover really necessary??

I am putting 373 gears in next saturday in my 06, and I was wondering about the ford racing aluminum diff cover. Summit get $219.95 for one.

Here is the description for the ford racing part #
Ford Racing M-4033-G2

Differential Cover, Aluminum, Cap Support, Drain/Filler Plugs, Bolts, Gaskets, Ford Mustang GT 2005-08, Kit

Increase ring and pinion life.
These Ford Racing axle girdles are a great way to strengthen the rear end of your car. Made of lightweight 356-T6 aluminum, they incorporate load bolts that provide additional support for differential bearing caps. Because they reduce the amount of flex of your differential while under load, they significantly reduce bearing wear and chipped teeth on the ring and pinion. They're a definite must for all racing and high-performance street cars.

• Sponsors (?)

CJs has them on sale today for $168. i was ready to order one since christmas, but they have not had the sale. now, i spent that money on other stuff. :(

I was wondering the same thing.......

I will be replacing the stock 3.31's w/ 4.10's soon, and was wondering if it is worth getting a LPW cover.

ALSO I have the BMR Panhard bar and bracket,,,,, Will the Cover fit w/ this?? anyone running this setup??

Is LPW the cover of choice if one is installed??

THANX

I've got this set up...
The panhard bar is very close but it clears with out the relocation brackets.

yb.dll

...and if you plan on banging through the gears with your new rear end. I think the extra strength of the girdles are a good idea. IMO