Aluminum Door Sills / Scuff Plates

Aug 19, 2004
Anyone know where you can get some Satin Aluminum door sills / scuff plates that say either COBRA or SVT on them?? I know Steeda and the like make them....but I don't want there name on them.

• Sponsors (?)

Uncle Meat said:

Yeah, I saw the UPR one....hoping they had a Cobra version. On a different forum a guy had the COBRA ones and said he got them from UPR....but I couldn't find them.

The expensive ones are sweet!! :nice: ......... I just don't know if I want to drill into the sill.....

1268melberger said:
Yeah, I saw the UPR one....hoping they had a Cobra version. On a different forum a guy had the COBRA ones and said he got them from UPR....but I couldn't find them.

The expensive ones are sweet!! :nice: ......... I just don't know if I want to drill into the sill.....

They had 'em that said COBRA. Send them an email...they might have stopped because of licensing.

I was thinking of putting the Steeda brushed aluminum siull plates on my 03' stang, I was wondering if they wrap around or just lay on top? Will they screw up anything or scuff anything while installed, and could any idiot(me) install them? My mustang is white with brushed aluminum rims. Would brushed aluminum or billet look better? I dont want anything to flashy. My interior is stock but I really like the look of those sill plates

spetz said:
I was thinking of putting the Steeda brushed aluminum siull plates on my 03' stang, I was wondering if they wrap around or just lay on top? Will they screw up anything or scuff anything while installed, and could any idiot(me) install them? My mustang is white with brushed aluminum rims. Would brushed aluminum or billet look better? I dont want anything to flashy. My interior is stock but I really like the look of those sill plates
I can't speak for the Steeda door sills, but my UPR sills were very easy to put in. Simply rip off the old ones, peel the backing off the double-sided tape on the new ones and press in place. The UPR's don't wrap around though, not sure about the Steeda's.

U.M.