Am I asking too Much?

rabidscoobie

10 Year Member
Jun 21, 2007
College Station,TX
I have my Tri-ax for a t5/t45 tranny on ebay listed as buyit now for $149 or best offer.All the offers I get are like $100-$115,I mean this thing is practically brand new,put it on my GT and hardly drove it after the tranny rebuild...doesnt hardly have any miles on it.:mad: Only reason Im listing it as used is cause I actually installed it...otherwise you cant tell.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought one for the 3650 (which is less common) for $85 shipped to canada. It was from a gathering of horses type site.

thats all I can really offer for information, oh and that I wouldn't pay that much for a used one, no matter how non-used it was... no offense.

No they are for sale, doesnt mean they are selling. Could be wrong, im tired. But the most ive seen them go for used is $100. Bought mine new for 120 :shrug:
Youre getting another ax again? I remember something about not liking the MGW.

Its all good mang :nice: My fathers the same way. He loves his Tri Ax over my MGW. 'Ya know.....Opinions and arseholes? Everybody has one and they are all full of chit :D

I think galvestondrugdealer.....er, pusha Mach is faster than yours :p

don't know about what your selling but a basic rule of thumb on ebay is if you list a buy it now with a best offer option, your basically telling people that you will take less than your buy it now option, so of course they are going to low ball you.

now if you list it starting at a low price with no reserve it will force people to start bidding and usually get more people to put it on their watch list and eventually bid, and more often than not I make out better than what I would have set as a buy it now price by doing it that way. of course listing with no reserve and a low price will make all these people that are low balling you in the first place ask you for a buy it now because they don't want other people to push up the price, yet they don't want to let something get away from them at a price they know is really half way decent.

I should have been a therapist. :rolleyes:

don't know about what your selling but a basic rule of thumb on ebay is if you list a buy it now with a best offer option, your basically telling people that you will take less than your buy it now option, so of course they are going to low ball you.

now if you list it starting at a low price with no reserve it will force people to start bidding and usually get more people to put it on their watch list and eventually bid, and more often than not I make out better than what I would have set as a buy it now price by doing it that way. of course listing with no reserve and a low price will make all these people that are low balling you in the first place ask you for a buy it now because they don't want other people to push up the price, yet they don't want to let something get away from them at a price they know is really half way decent.

Yeah I suppose thats true..well Ill see how it goes with this listing...dosent have alot of time left...may have to try a diff route.

And at age three I set ants on fire with a magnafying glass, which leads us to my latex fettish.

I really dont know, I kinda think so but then we really do see douches like that every now and then....should be a screening process......well that would rule me out :(