Am I Nuts To Buy A Used Tko?

Welp, here it is. I'll post more info as I dig into it, but it appears healthy.

IMG_20131215_194721_638_zpskqsjlatf.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Best of luck with it Nik! I've been thinking about getting one of those for my 4-eye as well. Hopefully BEFORE I twist the T5 into two separate pieces. :chin

Haha well, I've been through 3 T5s in my car, so I was beyond due a beefier replacement. Some people can make then live, but apparently I'm not one of them. ;)

Hopefully this TKO checks out. The seller turned out to be the founder and president of South Side Mustang club (fairly big deal in Indy) and he swears up and down that the TKO was behind a mild engine and was never driven hard. He was also willing to throw in everything I needed for the conversion, so I need to go back to get the drive shaft slip yoke.

Reactions: 1 users
Haha well, I've been through 3 T5s in my car, so I was beyond due a beefier replacement. Some people can make then live, but apparently I'm not one of them. ;)

Hopefully this TKO checks out. The seller turned out to be the founder and president of South Side Mustang club (fairly big deal in Indy) and he swears up and down that the TKO was behind a mild engine and was never driven hard. He was also willing to throw in everything I needed for the conversion, so I need to go back to get the drive shaft slip yoke.

You bought that from Eddie? If so I guarantee its good.