Am I the only one that things slammed mustangs are sexy?

09-23-08_1205.jpg

not a mustang but i saw this the other day lol, had to take a pic

Attachments

• 09-23-08_1205.jpg
    09-23-08_1205.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 164
  • Sponsors (?)

dude....its a spring, not a rock. :bs::bs::bs:

You seriously gonna sit here and act like H&R springs are so amazing that you can throw 350-400 lbs in the front of the car and struts and springs arent gonna compress at all?...what is the spring rate, 2000 lb an inch?

wow chill out little guy

I was just being helpful and suggesting other options.. I'm sure it goes down some but I can still fit a finger between the tire and finder. oh, and yes H&R are that amazing.

you have a few options

go on a diet
get better springs
get better struts
get over it

Never really thought about it too deeply, but I guess I fall in the lowerd but not too slammed dept. for that perfect/sexy stance with the right rims and tires. Do you have variable rate springs? Maybe a change to specific rate springs are the way to go so you don't get that initial drop at the beginning of compression?

Ive notice that us 94-98 guys have a lot of wierd things....like that, a lot of us have a little dent looking thing in the drivers side fender, and the passenger side rear tends to sit down farther I believe.

yup, my passenger side sits about 3/8 in lower then the driver side,and it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix, i swiched springs, changed springs, tried to take a stock spring and cut it down to make it sit level, i was all a waste of time, it still sits lower:(

lol..then just give up.

yea, If I would have slapped 18s on my stock ride height, I would have killed myself.....:rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

check this **** out

2907499368_4261e66c0f_b.jpg

you can also see how for the right my front drivers side tires sits. lol

Attachments

• 2907499368_4261e66c0f_b.jpg
    2907499368_4261e66c0f_b.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 173