*amazing update!* '88 5.0 5-speed shifting problems

I created a thread over a week ago about this, how I floored it in 3rd to redline and then I couldn't hardly shift any gears after that. lol...you're not gonna believe what happened today. :D

So I've been sick all week and plus bummed out about the Stang. So today, I'm feelin' a little better and decide to drive the Stang even though I can hardly shift....It's a been about a week since I drove it, and I take off and sure enough same old near-impossible to shift car...So after driving around and pressing on the clutch repeatedly thinking maybe it'll do something...lol...I decide to do a WOT run through second. So I do it and then shift to 3rd...hmm that shifted rather easily...come to a stop. Throw it in first like butter, take off and now the damn car shifts just like it did before I had the problems. Friggen amazing! I proceed to drive around another 20 minutes happy as hell.....This saved me a hell of a lot of money...I guess the clutch cable just got hung up or something...:)

• Sponsors (?)

The way mine was, you couldn't even get as far as grinding...You push in the clutch and try to shift any gear and the shifter wouldn't even hardly budge...lol Then it's shifting like butter now and I'm really really happy....lmao.