American Autowire Harness Install

I found one thread on here where someone installed an AAW harness in there '67. I have a customer who has purchased a harness, column and a bunch of other stuff that he doesn't know what to do with and wants me to install it.
Question?? Does anyone know how long this task should take? I would prefer a stock type harness but he has already purchased all of this stuff so that it what I will be working with. I know it will be many hours to put all of this in and get it working. Any insight guys? Mainly looking for a TIME ESTIMATE. Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

If the car is gutted already you wil probably have 30 hours in it. This includes figuring out routing, taping and making the terminal connections. Pull all of the wires to their locations before cutting anything. You will pull and move them a couple of times. The other thing to consider is what options will go in the car. This will make a big difference since the harness allows for a lot of expansion.

Thanks Jackson. I was thinking 30 to 35 like you said plus options. Also have to shift the brain to GM mode because of the column the car owner has already purchased. I would prefer to work with a 68 Mustang rag joint style column but he purchased stuff before finding me/us. Thanks again!