American Muscle Discount Code

• Sponsors(?)

fun331

Jul 14, 2018
nova scotia
Hope I'm not stepping on your toes Noobz, but I had to put an order in and thought that might be a good time to send them an email about the SN discount. Their reply doesn't leave me optimistic but I'm still shopping there.

Here's what they sent me:
Thank you for contacting American Muscle! I am sorry but the forum discount codes have been suspended at this time. We may be seeing them back in the future, but we do not have a guaranteed timeline on when they may be back at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Let me know if you have further questions and I will do my best to assist you.

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Hope I'm not stepping on your toes Noobz, but I had to put an order in and thought that might be a good time to send them an email about the SN discount. Their reply doesn't leave me optimistic but I'm still shopping there.

Here's what they sent me:
Thank you for contacting American Muscle! I am sorry but the forum discount codes have been suspended at this time. We may be seeing them back in the future, but we do not have a guaranteed timeline on when they may be back at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Let me know if you have further questions and I will do my best to assist you.

Not my toes. MRaburn does all the business dealings. I only handle the forum end that is: I post the code when we have one. The vendors often post them themselves too.