ANOTHE CHCEK MARK OFF THE INTERIOR PARTS LIST. PICS

Hey guys yesterday i hopped on ebay looking to blow some money and i thought , "what the hell i will look for some leather seas" well low and behold i found some really nice black leather seats out of a 98 sealeen, they even have the halo headrests and the white saleen sticker on the headrests came off, but i didnt like how the headrests were vinyl and the seats were leather so im having my upholestry guy wrap them in black leather. sweet. i got both of them for 300 the buy it now price. I have found other seats all over ebay for about the same price and then some for alot more, but the thing is damn shipping is 150 to 200 bucks to ship, well these were only a half hour away from me, they were close to atco new jersey. well here ya go.

DSC06534.jpg

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06536.jpg

DSC06541.jpg

DSC06540.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=300012793479&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Attachments

• DSC06534.jpg
    DSC06534.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC06538.jpg
    DSC06538.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC06536.jpg
    DSC06536.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC06541.jpg
    DSC06541.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC06540.jpg
    DSC06540.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

yeah im pretty sure they come like that in vinyl and dont know where ur gonna find them already covered in leather. and if u think about it there is nothing to the headrests material wise, so the leather itself wont be all that expensive and the guy doing them owes me anyway. so i dont think he will be charging me all that much. but what the hell its only money.

The headrests are actually more of a pliable rubber.

Not a bad deal for GT seats along with the halos. They were dyed though and it's cracking. The Saleen decal is not original.

I was quoted $250 to cover my halos. Needless to say i didn't do it yet.

no they were not dyed, i already have them and talked to the guy and he showed me the car he took them out of , it was a white saleen.98 i believe. thats what happens to black leather seats after u get in and out of them. have anybody post up pictures of their black leather seats from the same year, and i wil gurantee they look the same.and im positive my guy wont be charging me anything near 250, and yes ur right theyre like a semi hard plyable plastic kinda thing, but vinyl was the easiest description. :D