another 4*4 mustang

On second thought, I'll make it a 4 eye coupe, those are my least favorite of any foxbody. I've already parted out a '79 and an '81. The front fenders and sometimes the hood is about all that's worth anything. I sold a fender to a guy with a hatchback for $50 when I paid $50 for the whole car.

• Sponsors (?)

On second thought, I'll make it a 4 eye coupe, those are my least favorite of any foxbody. I've already parted out a '79 and an '81. The front fenders and sometimes the hood is about all that's worth anything. I sold a fender to a guy with a hatchback for $50 when I paid $50 for the whole car.

Do you have any pets? :shrug:

Id be afraid of the body falling off it. Theres too much of a gap between the body and the frame and the wheels and the fenders.

Ive seen a few 4x4 cars that were done right, like an '86 Grand Prix that even had huge brush bars. I dont know what ever happened to it but it was for sale around the corner a few years ago.

One idea I had was to take a pre 87 coupe, cutting the roof off, making a 4x4 GT convertable/clone to match my '84 1/2 GT convertable. I've already got the 4 eye front end from a GT hatch that me and some freinds parted out a few years ago.

haha, I knew I'd strike a nerve or two out here, but atleast I'm not afriad to let my opinion be heard.:lol: (even if nobody wants to hear it)
One idea I had was to take a pre 87 coupe, cutting the roof off, making a 4x4 GT convertable/clone to match my '84 1/2 GT convertable. I've already got the 4 eye front end from a GT hatch that me and some freinds parted out a few years ago.
Well, you're opinion is wrong. Step away from the computer, contact your closest friend or relative, and have them bring you to a hospital, you have something wrong. Before you go doing anything silly, I should advise you that converting a coupe to a vert, or in any other way defacing a coupe, is punishable by death.:nono:

Well, you're opinion is wrong. Step away from the computer, contact your closest friend or relative, and have them bring you to a hospital, you have something wrong. Before you go doing anything silly, I should advise you that converting a coupe to a vert, or in any other way defacing a coupe, is punishable by death.:nono:

You know I might disagree with alot of people out here and don't flat out insult them. From now on any chance I have to get a pre87 coupe at a reasonable price, I'll buy it, strip it down, sell it off piece by piece and post pictures of the entire process just to piss off ignorant dip****s like you.