Another complement story

• Sponsors (?)

bullitt 5561 said:
dude you drive a decade old vert that is green with black wheels. talk to me some other time.
I dont think DropTop was trying to be a dick, but for some reason you decided to be. Calm down.

Also:

1. The original Bullitt was Green with Black rims.

2. Who cares how old/new his car is? Its his, thats all that matters. I happen to like it.

3. When/If hes done with it, it will smoke a very large portion of everyone on SN, including you.

Have a nice day :)

haha yea I'm the rice-stang king and get complimented everywhere i go. Went to a car show the other weekend and these 2 little kids were guessing what year it was, one said 2004, one said 2006 lol...I told them it was a 2000 and they were like...WOW u keep it looking really new. the one said this is my favorite car here so far, I said oh yea, what does your mom/dad have here? he said mom has a camaro and dad has a monte carlo...HAHAHAHA it was great I bet their dad would kill them if he heard that. Then on the way home a kid at the gas station was looking at it, went in, came back out and said, hey thats a nice car man...i just smiled and said thanks. I love getting compliments lol

Mach owners give me dirty looks all the time...

High school girls always wave... I wish the older ones would pay attention

And I got pulled over a while back, and after getting my warning citation, the cop goes "By the way, that car is amazing"...

I had a guy laugh at my car because he thought my engine was messed up with the whistling noise coming from under the hood. Don't get too many comments from people either, it looks like a bone stock 35th anniversary GT, with an additional 280 RWHP. I actually get more compliments with the H3, even a few cops thought it was nice.

helty said:
1. The original Bullitt was Green with Black rims.
bullitt4.jpg

bullitt7.jpg

yes the concept had a spoiler but no black rims

Attachments

• bullitt4.jpg
    bullitt4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 49
  • bullitt7.jpg
    bullitt7.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 46
Compliments rock. I recently got a "oh, and your car is gorgeous" when leaving taco bell from the girl in the driveup window.

My favorite one recently was when my girl (at the time was my ex and was my first time seeing her in 2 months) got out of my car after I just got it back from the shop and she goes "my god this car is so hot...". :nice:

Just wait till she's boosted tonight!! Vrooooooooooooom!

squares98 said:
I agree, I get lots of compliments too.
Yesterday I was in the grocery store parking lot driving past the store when I see this little boy and his mom walking towards the store entrance, As Im passing them, boy, no older than 4 yells "Super Mustang!". I thought it was the cutest thing, his jaw dropped when I rumbled by. It made my day.

I get a lot of looks and grins from little kids. I wish it worked that good on the ladies!

I get a lot of compliments on the color too. Thats most likely because its the best color they come in!

When I bought my stang, she was a showroom car. I took her and ever since I've had nothing but compliments about her. I've had people at lights say nice things, I've had people ask me to sell her or trade her to them. I've had tons of people at convinence stores or drive ups (like Sonic) or just cruising through Colorado City (20mph) talk to me. She's a pretty car and she turns heads.

In my medium sized city I got the best of that year. And I'm taking care of her. Hometown America and a Mustang... what more could you ask for? :flag:

One thing i notice it that i actually get a lot more attention driving around in my 20-year old Fox Mustang than i do in my '03 GT even when it was new.

I mean i got complimented all the time in my '03, but i still see 10-15 99+ Mustangs a day where i live, so people are used to seeing them.

When i'm out in my Fox, people actually FOLLOW me til i pull in somewhere just to ask me questions and stuff. Every trip to the gas station usually gets someone coming over to me. My Fox isn't beat and ratty, it's in damn good shape and to be honest, i never see any others on the road where i live so that kinda plays into the attention i guess.

If i had to pick a favorite, it would be the Fox simply because it's more "rare" on the streets these days.