Roush Another low mileage 02 E car on eBay

• Sponsors (?)

I kind of doubt its that low. A coupe maybe. I think the reason you got such a great deal on your car is the guy had really bad photos that made the car look a little pink, the black wheels, etc. If he'd taken better photos and put the chrome wheels back on it I think that was a 38k car. Good deal for you though!

I would say that this car is in the low 40's.

It's at 27 and there are still 5 days left.....it will be interesting to see if the top bidder actually comes up with the cash.

I wonder what percentage of ebay auto bidders actually pull through?

Hey Wash, did you bid online or did you just go see the dude with the cash?

Definitely one sweet ride.

2k miles!:jaw:

Cali 281SC said:
It's at 27 and there are still 5 days left.....it will be interesting to see if the top bidder actually comes up with the cash.

I wonder what percentage of ebay auto bidders actually pull through?

Hey Wash, did you bid online or did you just go see the dude with the cash?

Definitely one sweet ride.

2k miles!:jaw:

I bid on it at the very end to to let the guy know I was interested. I then e-mailed him and went to see him the day after Christmas with cash. His buy it now was 34K and I managed to get the reserve out of him ($33K) and that is what I gave him.

I think that there are a ton of people that just bid on cars on eBay to bid on cars. They low ball knowing that they will not meet reserve and then you see the car relisted over and over again..... When I tried to sell the 66 Coupe on eBay you would not belive the amount of stupid e-mail questions I would get from what I suspect to be 16 year old kids, i.e. "How fast will it go?" etc.

This is a fine looking car and with low miles I suspect that extremesaleen is right, he is probably after low to mid 40's at the minimum.

washMO66 said:
I think that there are a ton of people that just bid on cars on eBay to bid on cars. They low ball knowing that they will not meet reserve and then you see the car relisted over and over again..... When I tried to sell the 66 Coupe on eBay you would not belive the amount of stupid e-mail questions I would get from what I suspect to be 16 year old kids, i.e. "How fast will it go?" etc.

Here's someone who would believe it as I had the exact same experience when I advertised my Saleen on various Internet sites a year ago. I received all sorts of flaky e-mails from what were obviously pimply faced punks either lowballing a price, wanting to trade some ridiculous vehicle or otherwise requesting photos; probably so they could post them on their own Internet site claiming the car belonged to them or running a scam on eBay. :bang:

I might just go after it, my coupe is starting to bore me. Plus I have racked up so many miles on it in the past three weeks, it's almost wore out @ 5,800 miles.........:nice:

With only 2060 on the dial that vert would be like a brand new car..........

washMO66 said:
I might just go after it, my coupe is starting to bore me. Plus I have racked up so many miles on it in the past three weeks, it's almost wore out @ 5,800 miles.........:nice:

With only 2060 on the dial that vert would be like a brand new car..........

.....who would want a coupe and convertible of the exact same car?? :D

ap6b.jpg

ap5b.jpg

if I had $43,000 just lying around, I would buy Barry's old 99 S351 Speedster that is on PAS website...:drool: and it even goes with my color sheme :p

s351rspeedster said:
.....who would want a coupe and convertible of the exact same car?? :D

ap6b.jpg

ap5b.jpg

if I had $43,000 just lying around, I would buy Barry's old 99 S351 Speedster that is on PAS website...:drool: and it even goes with my color sheme :p

You have "a car problem".

Glad to see there are other people out there with the same mindset as me........this hot rod thing is a disease. If I was single and did not have an Xwife, current wife, four kids and a big house with a big mortgage I would have probably seriously considered buying that car to have a matching set. Thank God I'm married and in debt.........

TB

washMO66 said:
You have "a car problem".

It's not "a car problem", you gotta read the sig......its an obession :p

washMO66 said:
Glad to see there are other people out there with the same mindset as me........this hot rod thing is a disease. If I was single and did not have an Xwife, current wife, four kids and a big house with a big mortgage I would have probably seriously considered buying that car to have a matching set. Thank God I'm married and in debt.........

Xwife or current wife........................................................No
Four Kids........................................................................No
In Debt..........................................................................Who isn't
Big House with a Big Mortage..............................................YES
Fiance with a wedding to pay for.........................................YES
Dog that is spoiled just as bad as your kids............................YES
All the cars bought and paid for before the three "Yes" above....Priceless :D