another mach 1

• Sponsors (?)

I hope not for a long time. We need a Boss or another car to drive. This car with the Bullitt was part of the "Living Legends" series and never meant to be mass produced. This new body style is going to throw off some awesome LE cars IMO. The 05 needs stripes to set it apart it's kind of a sleeper look at least in the silver one I drove.

You will have a long wait for a new Mach 1.

Ford has pretty much said that the '07 SVT Cobra will be the next Mustang model that will have more HP. There may be a 2006 SE but it will most likely be only stripes and decals..

I agree. Ford wants to wring as much profit out of the current GT's before worrying about SE's. They is not even many out now and doesn't appear there will be for a little while either. I am sure they are doing this on purpose(supply & demand anyone?). And dont forget the Roush and Saleens that are supposed to be out by the end of the year also. Ford probably doesn't think they have to rush as there really is not too much worthy competition to the Stang right now either.

I wish they would come out with a mach 1 edition but I think it will more likely be a shelby edition.

Since ford signed a contract with shelby american to use its name I think that the next special non-svt edition of a mustang will have shelby badging. Ford doesnt seem to like to use the same speciual editions for long, bullitt, mach, etc.

Only Pontiac and GM could build a limited production sporty car, and in the first year have to offer incentives.

CNN money about the GTO "No performance automobile in years has turned fewer heads or opened fewer wallets."

Love this signature ... LMFAO :D :lol: :rlaugh:

You mean something like this???

SEMA-243.jpg

SEMA-247.jpg

I am not a fan of the shaker on the '05. While I would like to see something done the hood, the shaker just looks out of place. It doesn't go with the lines of the hood very well. I liked the looks of the hood scoops on the concept! While I am not usually a big fan of cowl induction hoods, I think that a 1 1/2" cowl inducted hood would look badass on the '05!

later,

Chris