another scam?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-2-2-BIN-6200-US_W0QQitemZ4604555376QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Recieved this e-mail from him:
Hi,
Thank you for your email. First of all the car belonged to my father, he was the first and
only owner, and after he passed away 7 moths ago, he left the car to me. I do not now much
about this car, only that it has 48550 miles, and the last oil change was at 48300. I can
let you know that it has a clean title, it has no scratches or dents, and it runs perfectly,
I've took it for a drive before I left US, and I didn't drove it since then. Anyway I have all the receipts and for all the work that has been made on it. The car is now in Dublin, Ireland with me, and it is crated as I received it, when I've moved here 1 moth ago, because I found a better job. I've tried to register it here but the odometer is in miles, and to make it street legal,I'll have to pay around $2100 US money that I cannot afford because I want to buy a house, so I've decided to sell it. The total price that you'll have to pay for this car is $6200 US, price that includes shipping taxes and insurance. All of my transactions until now were made under eBay's protection, and for that I wish that we make this deal also with eBay's protection. If you agree with moving forward with the deal through eBay please email me your full name and shipping address. As soon as I receive these information from you I will forward them to eBay SquareTrade along with the rest of the details in order for them to open a case regarding our deal. I am waiting for email as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Paul Kriks

How much is shipping from Dublin anyway? :nono:

another:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-Mustang-GT350-BUY-IT-NOW-6800_W0QQitemZ4604545333QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

For somebody who's father was the first and only owner of an american registered car that spent all of it's life in the states his english is sure poor. Unlikely that a one owner car with less than 50,000k on it would be retomodded. Not to mention the fact that he wants ebay's protection, but requests that you send all your info to him only instead.

Ebay sent me an e-mail. apparently he hijacked someone elses acct. That way the feedback appears real. Also explains why the sellers ID changed once while I was looking during which time the bid price went back to $100. (It had gone above his 'Buy it now' price.) :nonono:

Seems like something could be done about all these scammers.