Another wheel thread

I will be starting to piece together what I need for my five lug swap and I think I want to run 10 inch wide fr-500s out back. Would they fit better in deep-dish or the version with normal amount of dish. Also, ranger or sn95 axles and with what wheel.

• Sponsors (?)

10" wide only come in deep dish really. I haven't seen any FR500's in a flat even with lip style.

You would need fox lenght axles out back to pull it off. Tailpipes and quads may have to go too

i run 18x10s in the rear. they fit better then 17x0.5s. but i have seen some 17x10.5s that do fit well. they all have a dish, but the 18s have smaller lip. you will have to run ranger axles to make either of them fit. and plan on massaging the inner fenders and if the car sits low at all, taking care of the fender lip.

my car has some factory 5 control arms, and doesnt wheel hop a like, never has. some wheel hope like crazy though.

i run 18x10s in the rear. they fit better then 17x0.5s. but i have seen some 17x10.5s that do fit well. they all have a dish, but the 18s have smaller lip. you will have to run ranger axles to make either of them fit. and plan on massaging the inner fenders and if the car sits low at all, taking care of the fender lip.

my car has some factory 5 control arms, and doesnt wheel hop a like, never has. some wheel hope like crazy though.

+1
I run 17x10.5's on the rear of my fox, and no it does NOT stick out past the fender at all. Its flush with the fender.

I took off my quads...let's just say I'd keep them at all costs. Lots of wheel hop off the line and actualy easy to get air if your traveling on a road with a bunch small bumps