Any Active NE OH Mustang Groups?

• Sponsors (?)

:notnice: I know your pain I used to work crazy shifts like that too. I'm sure that there are other places around here where people meet up but I don't know of any others except Dynotech in eastlake. When they have a Ford only dyno day, a lot of mustangs are up there... usually the fastest around. Last time I was up there they had an 03 Cobra with a KB supercharger making 605 to the wheels. People there are usually pretty nice once you start talking with them. I'm gonna call there monday and see when the next day is.. it's always on a saturday i know that though.

ProCharger GT said:
:notnice: I know your pain I used to work crazy shifts like that too. I'm sure that there are other places around here where people meet up but I don't know of any others except Dynotech in eastlake. When they have a Ford only dyno day, a lot of mustangs are up there... usually the fastest around. Last time I was up there they had an 03 Cobra with a KB supercharger making 605 to the wheels. People there are usually pretty nice once you start talking with them. I'm gonna call there monday and see when the next day is.. it's always on a saturday i know that though.

That sounds pretty cool. A Cobra with 605 rwhp...WOW! I'd lose my mind driving something that powerful...not to mention some Benjamin's after the police issue the tickets,LOL!!!

Tried to call Steve around 6:30 tonight and he wasnt at the shop... i'll get ahold of him tomorrow afternoon and post when it'll be. I'll probably be up there saturday morning whether there are a lot of people up there or not... gettin my car tuned and dyno'd.

Yea you can call a guy i know pretty well his name is Frank; he owns a place called all engine and transmission.. he's over in euclid (thats where my car is at right now) they do great work. You can reach him at 216-261-0100.

Just moved here

hey all,
I just moved to the cleveland area, (chagrin falls) yesterday. I too am looking for a cleveland based mustang club. I moved from the phoenix area, I was and still am involved with a group back there, 1320stangs.com. I dont have a stang but i absoultly love em. I was thinking if we dont find a club maybe we should make our own?? as there is practically none round here so far. Just my .02 thanks and nice to meet ya.

John John

Joihn_John said:
hey all,
I just moved to the cleveland area, (chagrin falls) yesterday. I too am looking for a cleveland based mustang club. I moved from the phoenix area, I was and still am involved with a group back there, 1320stangs.com. I dont have a stang but i absoultly love em. I was thinking if we dont find a club maybe we should make our own?? as there is practically none round here so far. Just my .02 thanks and nice to meet ya.

John John

Nice to meet ya...don't know of any clubs myself.Just got my Stang last Sat. and love it! I'm with ya,maybe we do need to start our own club. If you're looking for a place to get a Stang I have a good friend that works at Liberty Ford in Maple Heights (Cleveland). That's where I just got mine.

We should check out MustangLife.com; someone from this website suggested that we go there and look into joining the ohio chapter.. only thing is they mainly meet around the akron area as opposed to the cleveland area. Oh well hopefully we'll attract a few more NEOH stang people by keeping this thread alive.

P.S. Welcome to the group John John

Thanks, sounds good to me guys. I could possibly check with my buddy jeff who runs 1320stangs if we could have a section in the site for cleveland stangers. Or he could help me create a site specifically for us. I seriously doubt he would mind at all, hell i think he would love the idea of being national cuz its just based out of phoenix. Either way is good for me just let me know and Do you want me to check with him?

John John