Any ARKANSAS guys....

helty

some Ukrainian's enjoying a handjob via my credit
Mar 30, 2005
Baltimore, MD
i never post here cuz i have a gt, but i thought i'd let anyone thats intersted know that if you live in central arkansas, some of us are trying to get a meet together tomorrow night (saturday the 24th) in russellville. i know its short notice, and this has already been posted in the regional forums, but i know not everyone checks those frequently. we're hoping the weather holds off, even though they're calling for t-storms and possible rain. if it does storm, i dont know if we're gonna call it off or not. i'd like to do it anyway and hopefully meet some of you guys. V8 or V6, fox or sn, it doesnt matter.

we also may head out to centerville drag strip and try to pick on some local ricers and LT1's (stock) :D if you're interested pm me. as of now the plan is to meet at flying j's off the first russellville exit at 7pm. hope to see some of you there

• Sponsors (?)

hey, are you guys meeting again anytime soon? i obviously did not read this post in time. i know some of the stangers in russelville, and i am wondering why we don't get some stangers together in conway also....? i see that you are from conway, and i actually think i've seen your car around. you can post or pm.