Any Detroit stangers go to Milan yet?

9COBRA7

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2002
Just outside Detroit MI
I was out there for the first time yesterday, and there was a lot of older mustangs. One stood out though. it was a fox body stang "silver" with like a different looking front bumper and was turbocharged. and fast. Anyone on this board drive that car. It also ran a 8.54

• Sponsors (?)

i went on saturday.... The track seemed pretty good . It was my first time runnin on it.. I was expecting it to be really lousy for traction, cause thats what everyone says about milan.. But 1.900 60 foots say otherwise! especialy considering i was only launching at 3-3.3k rpms...

GTRACKD02 those are some very nice 60' times. :nice: You have a lot left in the car with those mph. I hit the 12's at only 104 mph. I am going to be in the area this weekend and was hoping to take my car out to Milan. It didn't work out though. I guess I'll have to wait for another chance to show you guys what a 2VN/A mustang from the cornfields can do.

1ba96gt said:
GTRACKD02 those are some very nice 60' times. :nice: You have a lot left in the car with those mph. I hit the 12's at only 104 mph. I am going to be in the area this weekend and was hoping to take my car out to Milan. It didn't work out though. I guess I'll have to wait for another chance to show you guys what a 2VN/A mustang from the cornfields can do.

LOL.... I'm n/a also... Yeah I should be able to hit a low 13 or even a 12.99 run if i'm realy extremely lucky.. :shrug:
But I see a NOSzle kit in my future!! And if that happens.. look out.. :D

Yeah, I'm thinking about the NOSzle kit. It is by far the best set up for a modular mustang. I'm considering some other kits too though, because the NOSzle kit can't be hidden.

1ba96gt said:
Yeah, I'm thinking about the NOSzle kit. It is by far the best set up for a modular mustang. I'm considering some other kits too though, because the NOSzle kit can't be hidden.

Yeah, I dont street race for cash though... so i dont care if it can be seen...
I think its a good choice because it can grow with my car..100-125 shot on stock block, then after awhile, when i need to or have the means for a built motor..I'll have up to 300 hp for me to play with... :D

Yeah, I am not a fan of street racing either. At a local track they have a street race nite, where they take the tree down. Its a lot of fun, and a lot of races can be found there.

Its at U.S. 41 International Dragway. It used to be an IHRA track. Its like an 1 1/2 south of Chicago in Indiana. Its pretty cool. They even mark off car lengths up to 30 so you give people so many car lengths start. You can go off the guy with a flashlight or when ever one of you goes first. Basically the track is turned into street and you race anyway you want. The events are called Street Car Chaos and its a couple Fridays a month.