Any dyno days coming up?

• Sponsors (?)

funny you should ask.. I searched many threads in many forums, and it turns out to be a $5 cell phone clip that has some adhesive on it. Works pretty good. Once I get the tune finalized I'll probably just unplug it and throw it in the glove box or something.

I'll probably relocate or get rid of the Uego display unit too. don't really need to be staring at it all the time.

D

hmmm a cell phone clip... didn't really think about that.

I currently have a LM-1 wideband hardwired into my system and have the big black box mounted on the driver side dash with 3m velcro... kinda cheesy and was supposed to be a temporary solution, temporary ended up being almost 2 years now... lol.

Funny thing is everyone who gets in the car asks "whats that?"

hmmm a cell phone clip... didn't really think about that.

I currently have a LM-1 wideband hardwired into my system and have the big black box mounted on the driver side dash with 3m velcro... kinda cheesy and was supposed to be a temporary solution, temporary ended up being almost 2 years now... lol.

Funny thing is everyone who gets in the car asks "whats that?"

bad alternator controller?

You can take my name of the list for Saturday, and make room for someone else.... I just blew my T-5 all over I-5...

Looking for a Tremec-

That suxs... I take it you and the car are alright? (other than the transmission) Things blowing up on the highway tend to have a domino effect at times.

May i ask why you would not consider a G-force rebuild? Is the T-5 case alright?

Sorry about the tranny Launchpad. I'll take you off.

1. 99GTtony (Tony)
2. Schef
3. Snowboarda42 (Elliott)
4. Zach ('05 Duramax)
5. James (Lexus)
6. fellamansteve
7. scooter5
8. falconskaterjoh
9. 01blkbullitt
10. open spot
11. TheRedBlur from stangnet
12. IICrazy from stangnet
13. Justin
14. Anthony 331 stroker notch w/procharger

I want to make a vid of the pulls, and some rolling shots on the way there. So if at all possible try to have some clean cars. For those who haven't dynoed, make sure your car is good on all fluids. If you're due for an oil change go ahead and do it so you have fresh oil. We'll see you all on Saturday at the Marie Calendar's or at the ranch.

I'm fine, just bent out of shape that I have to spend the money. I knew it would happen eventually, I've had the tranny out of the car twice this year fixing the 5th gear.

It didn't really blow all over I-5, well it did but it stayed in the gear box. sounds like a bunch of metal parts grinding around in there, kicked my hand off the shifter so hard I'm lucky it didn't break it. I drove it home in 2nd for about 5 miles.

In my opinion, any T-5 would just be a band aid... g-force or not. They were just not designed for much more that 300hp/tq, even though companies are beefing them up I'd rather just start with something stronger.

Just kinda bummed, I've had my car up on blocks for the last 2 months kinda shooting for this saturday event. I've got a whole heads/cam/intake set up on the bench, maybe I'll throw that stuff on in the mean time.

Have fun saturday guys-

Sorry about the tranny Launchpad. I'll take you off.

1. 99GTtony (Tony)
2. Schef
3. Snowboarda42 (Elliott)
4. Zach ('05 Duramax)
5. James (Lexus)
6. fellamansteve
7. scooter5
8. falconskaterjoh
9. 01blkbullitt
10. open spot
11. TheRedBlur from stangnet
12. IICrazy from stangnet
13. Justin
14. Anthony 331 stroker notch w/procharger

I want to make a vid of the pulls, and some rolling shots on the way there. So if at all possible try to have some clean cars. For those who haven't dynoed, make sure your car is good on all fluids. If you're due for an oil change go ahead and do it so you have fresh oil. We'll see you all on Saturday at the Marie Calendar's or at the ranch.

Hey, what's your route from marie calender's to the ranch? I can wait on the side of the road and pick up as you guys pass by. I like a good cruise.