Any Experience with Cervini's Cobra R Facia Good-Bad-Pic's?

• Sponsors (?)

I have the cervinis bumper and if I had to do it again, I would just put up the extra money and get the ford 01 cobra bumper and cobra r splitter. That way you can remove it if you want. Also the fit of the cervinis bumper was pretty awful, and it still doesn't line up perfect. It was a total pain to paint, the oils kept bubbling up through the paint. I don't know what the ford stuff is like quality wise, but I was pretty disappointed with the cervinis stuff.

Andy

SilverSteed said:
I have the cervinis bumper and if I had to do it again, I would just put up the extra money and get the ford 01 cobra bumper and cobra r splitter. That way you can remove it if you want. Also the fit of the cervinis bumper was pretty awful, and it still doesn't line up perfect. It was a total pain to paint, the oils kept bubbling up through the paint. I don't know what the ford stuff is like quality wise, but I was pretty disappointed with the cervinis stuff.

Andy

Thanks for the imput!

i have the cervinis cobra r urethane front bumper. the fit was first class. the bumper lines up with the body perfectly. It was just a pia for the painter to get the paint to stick.

James70214 said:
i have the cervinis cobra r urethane front bumper. the fit was first class. the bumper lines up with the body perfectly. It was just a pia for the painter to get the paint to stick.

Did the paint eventually work out? I would not be satisfied with anything less than perfect as this car sees alot of shows!