ANY GOOD races lately?

Koal Burner said:
it has been a long time since i raced any one on the street the last one i remember was a few years ago the was this one 03 cobra with a kennybell that said he had a fast car but would never come to the track to race me so one sunday afternoon after a lot of bs talk i jumped in my beater camaro with a gutless procharged 502 and drove it from battleground wa to starbucks in beaverton to race him i never did find out the real finnish no one would post the video some couldnt handle what they would have seen:bang:

A voice from the wrong caost speaks.....
Ever get that thing tuned for the air at englishtown?

Dave-
:nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

2bfeard said:
This was about six years ago, I just stoped down in Auburn to put a little 104 in the tank, then me and 2 friends get on hwy167 going north, I look in the mirror and low and behold theres, a bright yellow Ferrari with a guy and his hot girlfriend just to the left of me, he pulls up I give him the nod, @sshole puts his nose in the air and laughs, I drop it into third and give it some gas, I was a few car lenght in front of him doing about 60, when he decides to play with this underpowered and priced Cobra, he gets to my back bumper before I hit it, he was in front by a couple feet, then my car hooked up and I was gone into fourth he was about 150 ft back and I took it up to 120ish when I let off, it took him awhile to pass, and when he did you should have seen the look on his lady's face, I wish i had a video camera.

On the topic of Ferrari's, I'm not sure what kind of Ferrari was in this situation, I'm guessing a 348 or 355?

Doesn't matter, anyway, my buddies dad owns a 1992 Ferrari 512TR. I've ridden in it, and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the v12 sitting directly behind me, but it ripped!! Well now that my stang is nearing a "completion" stage, he no longer thinks his '99 Mitsu 3000GT VR-4 will take me.. so he's bringing out the big guns.. Think I can take on the $100k car?

the_david said:
Doesn't matter, anyway, my buddies dad owns a 1992 Ferrari 512TR. I've ridden in it, and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the v12 sitting directly behind me, but it ripped!! Well now that my stang is nearing a "completion" stage, he no longer thinks his '99 Mitsu 3000GT VR-4 will take me.. so he's bringing out the big guns.. Think I can take on the $100k car?
3340 pounds, 421 bhp, 12.9@110 mph, $145,000. If you cannot take that with your Mustang, you need driving lessons :D.

Rootus said:
3340 pounds, 421 bhp, 12.9@110 mph, $145,000. If you cannot take that with your Mustang, you need driving lessons :D.

lol... oh yeah I forgot to mention his dad has slightly modified it too. Guess it has a chip, intake, exhaust and milled heads.. Besides that, given the fact that that car is so damn low and aerodynamic, I actually think it will keep up fairly well..

the_david said:
lol... oh yeah I forgot to mention his dad has slightly modified it too. Guess it has a chip, intake, exhaust and milled heads.. Besides that, given the fact that that car is so damn low and aerodynamic, I actually think it will keep up fairly well..
On a N/A car, though, how much will those changes add? Probably not enough ;). I trapped 118 mph in my '03 Cobra with less horsepower than your GT has, at PIR no less. Unless that Ferarri has unnatural induction, I think you won't have any trouble. Just don't try to see who has a higher top speed :lol:.

the_david said:
The_david, you have an incredibly beautiful car...:drool:

Rootus said:
On a N/A car, though, how much will those changes add? Probably not enough ;). I trapped 118 mph in my '03 Cobra with less horsepower than your GT has, at PIR no less. Unless that Ferarri has unnatural induction, I think you won't have any trouble. Just don't try to see who has a higher top speed :lol:.

What he said!:D