any H&R sport or supersport users??

• Sponsors (?)

ok heres a couple i just took, let me know if you want to know anything more. the supersports are awesome.
View attachment 502525
car001.jpg

car003.jpg

Attachments

• car001.jpg
    car001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 79
  • car003.jpg
    car003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 88
Caldwell said:
I love my super sports
hands down man.

i've had eibachs

h&r for me is the way to go.
I had the eibach pro-kit and its bouncy and harsh IMO, a buddy of mine has H&R super sports and paired with the bilsteins, the ride is UNBELIVABLE :hail2: feels plush over potholes even though the springs are stiff, it's a perfect combo between spring rate and shock/strut damping.

juiced_94gt said:
I had the eibach pro-kit and its bouncy and harsh IMO, a buddy of mine has H&R super sports and paired with the bilsteins, the ride is UNBELIVABLE :hail2: feels plush over potholes even though the springs are stiff, it's a perfect combo between spring rate and shock/strut damping.

i had the sportlines and same thing, bouncy! i didn't know why it was so bad. maybe cuz they were for a fox? :scratch:
even still, i love, absolutely love my h&rs
i would tell anyone to get them.
:nice:

thanks a lot guys.....i dont know which ones im going to get yet....i will be racing the car occasionally so i dont want wieght transfer to be terrible, but i'd expect its not going to be as good as drag springs.....i think im gonna get the supersports, but im not sure what shocks and struts im gonna get yet...evidently according to matt i should use fox ones, and ive heard that before, but im not 100% sure why....can someone fill me in, and also suggest a set of shocks and struts that are not very expensive (dont have to be adjustable)....thanks guys! :nice:

stprorolla49 said:
thanks a lot guys.....i dont know which ones im going to get yet....i will be racing the car occasionally so i dont want wieght transfer to be terrible, but i'd expect its not going to be as good as drag springs.....i think im gonna get the supersports, but im not sure what shocks and struts im gonna get yet...evidently according to matt i should use fox ones, and ive heard that before, but im not 100% sure why....can someone fill me in, and also suggest a set of shocks and struts that are not very expensive (dont have to be adjustable)....thanks guys! :nice:
Do it right the first time, get BILSTEINS or at least tokico illuminas but the bilsteins are still better(i had both) for the couple hundred more you are going to spend you might as well get the god stuff for the super sports TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.