Any interest in sidemarkers clear or smoked

Branman

Aug 5, 2009
So i was searching around on ebay and came across a company that makes sidemarkers for the 2010 mustang. here is the link if you guys wanna check em out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Ford-Mustang-Front-Side-Markers-Smoke-Clear-Euro_W0QQitemZ400070013952QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d2607f400&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245. I emailed her because i couldnt find the rears. This was her response.

Hello,

Thanks for the message. I don't actually make the rear markers at this point. I introduced the front markers close to two months ago, and have only sold two sets so far. I'm not to sure if it would be worth the investment in rear markers at this point. I will consider it though. I really do need more interest however, as I don't start to make any money on new product until I've sold twenty sets. Your best bet would be to hit mustang forums and such, and perhaps see if you could get people interested in a group buy. I could probably do a package deal of $150 for both the front and rear in any color combination. Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jason
klearz.com

So who is interested? I know I would like to get rid of my orange and red side markers.

• Sponsors (?)

im not a fan of that stuff. I'd rather not spray paint lenses on my brand new car ya know

I'd be interested. I think it would look killer on my black one. More interested in smoked tail light and fog lights though. I don't want black outs as they are too black but some smoke covers or lenses would be awesome!