Any Of The Old Timers Around?

pcinpdx

Founding Member
Dec 19, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey Portland,

It's been a while since I've been around these parts - just checking if some of the old timers are still out there. I took some time off from the Mustang craze, dabbled in motorcycles for a while and have now jumped back into a Mustang and am beginning to start work on another SN95 project. Still got my old '95 drag car that I'm hoping to have back to the track this summer - with a little luck - and am hoping to run into some old friends and make some new ones.

Stangler, Anwario, Perry, Waterpog, Will...any of you boys still out there?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Portland,

It's been a while since I've been around these parts - just checking if some of the old timers are still out there. I took some time off from the Mustang craze, dabbled in motorcycles for a while and have now jumped back into a Mustang and am beginning to start work on another SN95 project. Still got my old '95 drag car that I'm hoping to have back to the track this summer - with a little luck - and am hoping to run into some old friends and make some new ones.

Stangler, Anwario, Perry, Waterpog, Will...any of you boys still out there?
I was told I needed to keep an eye on you so come on over to the fox forums and post some pics of that old drag car, then I won't have to go looking for ya!
nice to have you back