Any of you NY or NJ guys wanna go to E town tomorrow night?

• Sponsors(?)

Grn92LX

Fidanza Man!
Founding Member
Jan 14, 2001
New York
Visit site
GTJake said:
Did you get the car tuned? Should get some awesome times if so.

Jake
No, no tuning done. I feel its running better though except for a rich condition causing me horrific gas mileage and a very bad cold start idle. My last tank I got 8mpg :rolleyes: I removed my optomizer and im gonna see how that effects mileage.

They are saying evening showers for friday night, great :nonono:

Eric94GTvert

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
PA, Nazareth
I was thinking about driving out to E town tonight but I'm meeting up with someone at Island dragway to sell my stock wheels. That is unless it rains then I'll just sit here.

94DreamGT

Founding Member
Jul 19, 2000
Indiana
Visit site
Grn92LX said:
I think im gonna go and im pretty sure theres a few local guys in here. If I go, does anyone wanna meet up or what?

Mike
Mike,

Did you end up going?

I'd be interested if you saw any improvement in ET/MPH from the bigger TB.

Grn92LX

Fidanza Man!
Founding Member
Jan 14, 2001
New York
Visit site
No, they were forcasting rain for the area yesterday evening so I didnt wanna make the trip for nothing. Of course, I saw no rain in my area, but I dont know if it rained in NJ. I made other changes besides the TB so it wouldnt be a fair comparison honestly. I have a very good feeling the car would have seen about 112mph judging by how I did against my friends car and going by cars he's beaten as well.

Fwiw about the TB, a guy I talk to on corral has a similar set up as me and gained about .5-1mph by switching to a 75mm from a 65mm or 70mm I dont remember what size.