Any "old" stangnetters left?

• Sponsors (?)

UnderPressure Joe. LOL. Damn Gotti wannabe. What a douche. I was pretty much a dick back in the day... I'm sure that's how most remember me. But I've grown up (it sucks) and just lurk in the 5.0 forums and post in the S197 forums more now.

I've been here almost 5 years. I didn't post much at first, then I started posting a lot a couple years ago, now within the last 5 or 6 months I've stopped posting as much. I just don't have as much time for it anymore. Oh and I was here for all the underpressuregt drama.

UnderPressure Joe. LOL. Damn Gotti wannabe. What a douche. I was pretty much a dick back in the day... I'm sure that's how most remember me. But I've grown up (it sucks) and just lurk in the 5.0 forums and post in the S197 forums more now.

Stang8UrImport was your old name. I always liked that 84 vert you had. It used to be one of my fav's on here back in the day.

Another old member just came to mind.........demonspeed. That guy had a really slick and from what I can remember pretty fast black GT. Axeman was another old member with a fast bolt on black GT.

Anyone on here remember the "posse" from the Gene Pool/Coppacabana, or now referrred to as the Banana Hammock Republic? BigNick was a riot and a big trouble maker. Those were the days when that forum wasn't too well moderated.:nonono:

Hey some of you guys are still around, cool. Ahhh yes, sirsureshot, what happened to your old pal Joe? lol...The kid with the faded silver and black hatchback. And how bout your green hatch? For some reason you two are always the guys I think about when it comes to stangnet "back in the day". Does anybody remember the infamous post with the fake chick who was really sirsureshot? haha

LOL,, Joe was banned. Yeah I remember the blond! I wonfer how many PM's he got with that! :D

Stang8UrImport was your old name. I always liked that 84 vert you had. It used to be one of my fav's on here back in the day.
Man, do I miss that car. I think everyone misses their first Mustang if they get rid of it. RIP 83 GLX :(

Stangside.jpg

brokencrank.jpg

Attachments

• Stangside.jpg
    Stangside.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 78
  • brokencrank.jpg
    brokencrank.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 76
Not as much, but I'm still around. My 89 got built up, and now she's sorta being returned to more stock as she's gonna be garaged a couple years while I enjoy my 93 Cobra I picked up a couple months ago.