Any "old" stangnetters left?

• Sponsors (?)

heh

Well the car I originally started with on stangnet (lurker since early99) was just sold this weekend. She went to a good home, but I do have a good replacement..:D

old car had for 10+ years
2000496990095217120_fs.jpg

new car (03 cobra, and the trusty lightning/bronco)
2000424141782874576_fs.jpg

2000495393819607515_fs.jpg

2000484995865296715_fs.jpg

meh

No biggy I will be back eventually to foxes when my son is 14/15 I will find a fixxer/upper and we will build it together with all the knowledge I have gained from that car..I just hated seeing the LX sit in the garage all the time and figured the guy I sold it to is as picky as I am so it will get raced and shown at car shows etc..

Still here.Not much has changed as far as I know.I just run to SN when I am literally STUCK...or P'd off at something on one of my cars.But hey,if it says Ford on it,that's typical.But I still drive it because it says "Mustang".I ran over my old cellphone,but I'd never put a scratch on a horse.

I'm around here and there.I'm a contributor.Just never got in with the crowds.So that's why not many would remember this guy :p I'm off and on in the 3.8 6 popper section and head off to check out the 5.0 board.I'll be gone for a few months.Then come back with a stang problem and post for awhile.I've been doing this since I joined SN.Like now.No brake booster.....more driveway time.Back on SN :D

Yeah I still have the V6....after 8 years...a doner cars interior ...3 sets of rims...etc etc.Looking to trade this for another stang to go with my '92 LX

Just thought I'd drop in and say "Hi Stangnet".And oh yeah..nothing beats SN when it comes to getting help.It's the best place to bs around in when you have nothing to do.Because there is ALWAYS something going on here.

:SNSign:

(((Gawd...........The severe ammount of foul odor around town has grown to outrageous numbers.Uncle Bens Farting their way through town and causing numbnut pollution - - - Mustangs were made to roast germs and eliminate stink on eye contact)))

:lol:

Some of the 2000 club that still exists. Yes the Stang is still in the garage. Unfortunately, owning my own business that is actually profitable devoures 120% of my time. I still lurk from time to time. Still the best Stang resource on the Interwebs. Despite all the morons. hehe