any opinions on the sears 10 year car cover

I candy

Founding Member
May 9, 2001
Honolulu
I have to park out side in the sun and weather now so i'm looking into a car cover. Sears has one for $59.00 usd. Thats the cheapest around town.

I'm wondering about the fit on a ragtop fox. I seen 50resto and thats like 1/3 the price not including shipping to hawaii.

guys got any opinions or experiance with these things? i think the brand is Budge or something.

• Sponsors (?)

I've got a budge size 3 cover. You have to take your antenna off or cut a small hole, other than that it's like 75% waterproof and keeps tr car very clean. I only paid $8 for it though, I think they're 40 new

I've got a budge size 3 cover. You have to take your antenna off or cut a small hole, other than that it's like 75% waterproof and keeps tr car very clean. I only paid $8 for it though, I think they're 40 new

wow you got a great deal. i saw Budge has different quality covers and also different warrenty on them too. like 3-5-10 year and unlimited warrenties. didn't think of that antena thing. must suck.

I go with fitted covers from Mustangs Unlimited - The Premier Source for Mustang, Shelby and Cougar Parts and Accessories.

Unfortunately they are $200 or more, but they are cut exactly to the contour of the body and fit tight. I've stored my car outdoors with it before and it's held up great. Even in gusty winds, the cover barely flaps, which was important to me

Mine is currently 10 years old and still kicking.

yeah wish i could spend 2 bills but i can't not on a car cover. i'll make due for now.