Any pictures of badgeless V6 looking mustang GT's?

CobraRed_96_GT

May 20, 2006
UCSD/La Jolla
My next project is going to be living in the garage most the time, driven like 3-4 times a month. It'll be stripped, one or two seats, and I've been looking a lot into cage design.
I'm split on exterior route right now, either want to go Cobra body parts like LaserRed2V or a completely badgeless look that's a semi sleeper except for the slicks, like this:

295842765.jpg

Thing is, can't really find any pictures of this kind of set-up. Anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

I think the new edges only have holes under the fender emblems, not the ones on the deck lid. Not a biggie, the body work from my wing delete need to be redone since the previous owner did a horrible job. So the ones on the deck lid would be recovered anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

thankyou for the pictures

:nice:NO STNKING BADGES NO SILLY WINGS NO TRIM VERY CLEAN SHARP LOOKING MACHINES I MADE A POST SOME TIME AGO & IT SEEMED SOME FIRBYS TOOK OFFENSE :nice: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :nice:

How are you all removing the badges without damaging the paint or leaving residue? Do the GT badges on the side just stick on and don't have any actual holes they plug into?

The best way to do it is with a flathead screwdriver wrapped in a piece of cloth and some fishing line. Be VERY careful.

Yes the GT badges on the side have holes behind them, i had a body shop fill them and paint over it...