Fox Any rare old school/OEM+ Fox Body parts? Do they exist?

steinke24

Dec 1, 2020
Michigan
Hello fairly new to the site. I was wondering if anybody here knew of any cool rare (OEM+) parts that might be out there, either that people have forgotten about or ones so rare they're fairly unattainable. I'm thinking something along the lines of how there's old NISMO GTR parts or old BMW Mtech, Alpina, etc. This is the first Fox I'm building as an adult and think having an oem+/period correct type feel is cooler than off the shelf aftermarket parts that everyone might have, if they exist.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll trade you my own stuff for aftermarket goodies.my e7 heads for say a.f.r.,stock intake for a tfs trackheat, stock block for a dart,ect.ect.ect.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Did any of you guys see the old school " Motorsports " windshield banner at National Parts Depot. Made for Foxbodies its the eighties Ford decal. Blue and white reminds me of old Nascar when it was Nascar

Did any of you guys see the old school " Motorsports " windshield banner at National Parts Depot. Made for Foxbodies its the eighties Ford decal. Blue and white reminds me of old Nascar when it was Nascar
This one?

1608811443352.png