Fox Any rare old school/OEM+ Fox Body parts? Do they exist?

Seeing these, I had to break out the old photo album...... I loved those decals. Much nicer logo than the new Ford Racing
739F30B9-53A4-4119-82A6-33FF9D0EF75D.jpeg

25301767-E2A2-4D91-96F2-51F8C48DD644.jpeg
I was wondering which decal you guys were talking about. You might be able to have those made up.

• Sponsors (?)

Yup I remember them. They were produced by CompCams labeled Hartman. You can still order them thru CompCams but they are only in black now and no stickers
We had a black one on a car that someone messed up all the sleeves for the bolts

only one I ever saw was for a stock lower too

Reactions: 1 users
I've got an old school Maier Racing lower front air dam which only fits '83-'84 Mustangs hanging on the wall. Not sure that I will ever use it as I acquired an '84.5 GT nose with the cutouts for foglights since I got it. I'll have to make a decision at some point before it gets painted.

Reactions: 1 user
CarTech, Hartman, Downs and Comp all made box uppers
Just never heard of Hartman being the manufacture of that plastic one that comp sold . Learn something new everyday . I owned a Downs box for a gt40 and know where that exact one sits in a attic today with a NIB Motorsport oil cooler kit

• Hell Yeah!
I am considering one of those banners if it goes on the outside they go well with our cars
I’m considering a windshield banner for more garage decor.
I liked the quarter window decals on the 85/86, but on the newer glass, with the “Mustang” on it, it may be too much.
On the car, less is more as I’ve gotten older.

Well I hate you guys.

I created a few “Ford motorsport” searches in Ebay due to this thread. I figure would be nice to get one old school rare piece of Motorcraft history. A week later, I bought something. Wasn’t cheap, but definitely rare.

gotta wait til I get it though. Don’t counts your chickens before the eggs hatch right?

here’s a hint. It’s a part, and it will go on my car.

• Clever
It’s a functional part (not a decal). It’s old, circa 1988-1989, but still fits in with my build. It does not go under the hood. It’s technically not necessary and really only going on the car because of its uniqueness.

that’s all you get :)

It’s a functional part (not a decal). It’s old, circa 1988-1989, but still fits in with my build. It does not go under the hood. It’s technically not necessary and really only going on the car because of its uniqueness.

that’s all you get :)
One of these bad boys lol

Attachments

• 005_1_5.jpg
    005_1_5.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 74