any toby keith listeners?

pistonhead351

flim hunter
May 1, 2005
-courtesy of the red white and blue-, has to the best song ever just makes me proud to be an american i guess. even with all the **** goin on these days. like banning american flags and not being able to put in god we trust on the pepsi cans because their afraid it might offend someone. thats just complete trash. am i alone on this, what do u guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with you 100%, love the song, love my country, love God. We should never forget the principles and standards that the founding Fathers based this country on. If you dont like it, Canada and Mexico arent very far:D

amen. whats with the illegal immigrants protesting and waving mexican flags in America. Isnt the reason they came here was to get away from mexico and provide better for their families?:shrug: :shrug:

:flag: this is the USA:flag: if you dont like it GTFO!

I just wanted to say that the first time I heard this song, I hated country. I could not stand it one bit. And ever since I listen to almost nothing but country. I highly respect Toby Keith for not being affraid to sing songs like these. By far one of the best country singers out there.

One song you should listen to if you haven't is "The Taliban Song". TK sings this also. Freaking hilarious!!

God bless America and keep our troops safe!:flag: