Any videos/pics of Turbocharged 94-95s

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I know we are tired of Fox body ,newer 4.6 with turbos , but where are 94-95 5.0s with Turbos

C'mon guys post some pics or even better videos of those beasts
I know there is some 94-95 Stangnet members with hair dryer :nice:

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Ive actually been thinking of going turbo for awhile now... buying a ****ty XS power set up... selling off the turbos and put a nice ass set of garrets in ...

AHAHA the guy in thr fiest video is having trouble with the sticky tires...

I had one...

dsc02239.jpg

Its now sitting in a box. Pain in the arse

View attachment 390292

If your gonna do it...do it right.....use vbands....the exhaust leaks were killing me....plus i couldent change my plugs AT all....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D1FF8541-201D-4C91-8263-322C2D5CA90B.htm

This will be getting moved soon, as soon as CZAR Joe sees it.!!

Oh..BTW...I know you dont put turbos in to "look purdy" but I wish there were a good way to put in turbos that dont make the engine bay look so dingy and dirty.
RC

I'm very confused. What makes you think turbo make an engine bay look dirty. Do you call a polished turbo with polished stainless tig welded piping dirty?

Yeah, have you seen eades engine bay? his turbo kit is pretty damn clean looking! but here is my work in progress which is not quite as nice but it will get the job done for the time being.......
Picture126.jpg

I'm very confused. What makes you think turbo make an engine bay look dirty. Do you call a polished turbo with polished stainless tig welded piping dirty?

Mostly the insulation covers...if theyre not there..the rusty looking parts. In the pic by Mootang...Also look at the rusty looking metal bracket under the MSD Coil.

I remember Oink's was :hail2:

RC