Anybody buy anything from www.fordpower.net

• Sponsors (?)

I looked at FordPower.net and it does not appear to be an online vendor. They have a classifieds section, did you actually buy from one of the site members? If so, it all hinges on that person's ethics :shrug:

'03GTinFLA how do you like the tail light tint? I thought about getting that too it would look good on my black stang i think. How long did it take for your stuff to be delivered.

I just wanted to see if any one else had purchased from them. I ordered the black center caps decals with a running pony in silver. I think they will look better than the cobras.

Used them for the same center cap stickers and they were excellent. I believe about a week later they came after ordering. They even followed up prior to sending out the order to make sure the color of my car so they could send out the appropriate blue that was closest to it. And it does match pretty well.

You get an applicator with the tint. Don't really need it, but that was nice of them. Spray soapy water on clean tail lights, apply, squeeze out air bubbles with applicator and let dry. Had them on for over a year with no problems. They don't always look this dark, which is good for those behind you when you stop. I'm sure you can do this with regular tint from wal-mart but this stuff is thick and looks good.
BLK.jpg

Attachments

• BLK.jpg
    BLK.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 89