Anybody deal with Scott Rod Fabrications?

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Like the title asks anybody ever dealt with them or seen their stuff? Seems like a good deal and time saver. Might be a little cheaper doing it yourself but if you don't have the tools and equipment to make the panels. I'd be willing to spend the money and then just pop them in or have somebody weld in the steel ones then bondo it all smooth.

Aluminum Engine Bay Panels, Rear Seat Deletes, Door Panels, and more for your Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

After posting I did some searching and found he's a member on steelcitystangs and everybody seems to love his work and how good of a guy he is. Seems like is you want something, all ya gotta do is ask and he makes it happen.

I've been finding some great people to deal with these past couple weeks. Well so far seems like the one guy is great to deal with. I got an order in for some fuel rails. I've talked to the owner and he seems like a cool guy. I've heard good things about him and he's got a SICK 96 mystic cobra so he gotta be a great guy lol

I actually just bought a pair of his satin black aluminum door panels. He is a very nice guy, communicated well, and the panels are top notch. He packaged them well and shipped them out immediately after making them. I recommend his service for sure.

I have bought a firewall cover,and also a core support cover.Both are very good priced,top notch quality and very fast shipment!Excellent and very much refered to you and anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace

john:p