Anybody ever seen Armageddon?? The space shuttles in it are KB Supercharged, lol

So Armageddon was on TV tonight and I was watching it for a few minutes, and there's a part while the guys are training or whatever and Ben Afleck and Owen Wilson were talking about Star Wars and Owen wilson is cleaning off a polished Kenne Bell Blowzilla that was sitting on end with the snout up in the air! Just kinda got a kick out of that! Seen it a dozen times but never noticed it :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah how exactly do you compress air when there isn't any? :scratch:

Exactly

Any air will have to be bottle fed air stored in liquid state.

It's very unpracticale. Lunar rovers were fueled by fuel cells, solar power, and China has developed a nuclear powered rover.

A KB equipped 5.0 in space sounds great for movies, but the guys at NASA would laugh at you.

Thank god they didn't have any problems with the unit itself. I can imagine what Kenne Bells customer service is like in Space when you consider how bad it is here on earth. :nonono:

"Sorry.....we really tried to save the earth, but those SOB's at Kenne Bell just wouldn't answer their phones! When they finally did get off their lazy asses and pick up, they wouldn't help me with my problem because I was using their product on a custom application....even though it shared the exact same drive train as a Mustang!" :bang: