Anybody ever seen one of these before??

Black1987Stang

Aug 22, 2004
Jersey Shore
My friend is parting his black 91 gt out and I'm prob gonna get his H-pipe so my Mac's have that sound mean instead of the raspy sound with my X. He's got this H-pipe .......Supposed to fit Shorty AND Long tube headers (he was using shorties), new to me really :shrug: anybody else ever seen this before? Plus good since I plan on getting L/t's in the future.

Cameraphonepics063.jpg

Attachments

• Cameraphonepics063.jpg
    Cameraphonepics063.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a Mac X on my 95 that came in pieces like that. I never heard it was for interchangability between shorty or long tube headers, but more so because it was easier to install, especially up close to the undercarriage when you can move things around ever so slightly. It also took a smaller box to ship it.

Yep, that's a Mac h-pipe. It comes in seperate pieces to make installation and removal easier. Long tubes will not bolt up to it.

ahh ok, guess Ill still buy it since it's an H, think it's worth 50 bucks??

n yeah I believe it's a MAC, he also had Mac mufflers with it Im getting off him for 30 bucks

too bad they didn't make a shorty/L/t mid pipe tho, someone would make some money with it.

ahh ok, guess Ill still buy it since it's an H, think it's worth 50 bucks??

n yeah I believe it's a MAC, he also had Mac mufflers with it Im getting off him for 30 bucks

too bad they didn't make a shorty/L/t mid pipe tho, someone would make some money with it.

Definitely worth $50, good deal on the mufflers too. I just paid $170 shipped for my Mac o/r x, so that's how much they are new. Mac mufflers are definitely one of the best sounding too imo.