Anybody going to Starbucks tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks Jerry, as far as how old? Too old......I think im 42 :shrug:

I can't believe you are a day older than me. :rlaugh:

I will be turning 42 Sunday 11/28.

Sorry I could not make it up there tonight. I have the support pager. Yeah, I got it on my Birthday, cause of my slacker co-workers are POS-s.

Patrick

Rootus said:
A big welcome to the Bill-meister, FINALLY!!! :D

Well, I havent got him set up quite yet...I wanted to show him the progress more than anything. You all gotta take him shopping for a flat screen tommorow, and from there its done. Im gonna work on getting him signed up for an account....anyone know his birthday and how old he is? lol...keep it in the double digits, ok
:nice:

Bill-it said:
Just taking the Sign in for a spin...hows she look? Anyone got a better pic, or maybe one of the 03?
looks good welcome so is that Bill-it as in bling bling? :rlaugh: shure wish i could get my hooptie on for my avator :( or better yet one like paul's? i think the fox looks better tho? thats just my opinion tho but the 03 is nice also! what about making it change from the 03 to the 89 <~~ is that the right year? so are ya going to try to run it next year ? how was S/B ? to freakin cold for me, plus i had to get an outfit for the old ladies xmas party this tuesday :notnice: not bad tho bought a $150.00 shirt for $75.00 and a $175.00 sweater for $100.00 from meier & franks now all i need is a pair of pant's/slacks or something. see ya next time peace

john :damnit:

Rogue Cobra said:
I can't believe you are a day older than me. :rlaugh:

I will be turning 42 Sunday 11/28.

Sorry I could not make it up there tonight. I have the support pager. Yeah, I got it on my Birthday, cause of my slacker co-workers are POS-s.

Patrick

HEY PATRICK & ED HAPPY B-DAY! WOW only us cool peeps have november b-days mines tueday the 30th. I making the guys at the shop take me to lunch (since I HAVE to work that day!) SORRY WE MISSED s/b tonight, we will make it to the next one(6TH) you celebrate our anniversary with you all!!!! or BETTER YET we could have a little get together here? texas hold'em and break in the 2nd big screen!!!

Misha

sn98gt said:
just a little hehe. can you ask if he has any good core motors preferably a 4 bolt main, or if he knows a good place to look? :flag:

I know he has purchased form both dealers (they will sell a core for what they pay as a core fee, saves them from sending them back) and also from Engine Rebuilders Services, I believe its in troutdale.

wifesweetstang said:
HEY PATRICK & ED HAPPY B-DAY! WOW only us cool peeps have november b-days mines tueday the 30th. I making the guys at the shop take me to lunch (since I HAVE to work that day!) SORRY WE MISSED s/b tonight, we will make it to the next one(6TH) you celebrate our anniversary with you all!!!! or BETTER YET we could have a little get together here? texas hold'em and break in the 2nd big screen!!!

Misha
sounds cool maybe the old lady will come if i get invited. as long as there isnt no gay ass football on that big screen (eric) :D peace

john

SMOKEDYA said:
sounds cool maybe the old lady will come if i get invited. as long as there isnt no gay ass football on that big screen (eric) :D peace
FUNNY you say that, I read this and heard football in the front room so i caught him in action!!

DSCF0543.JPG

Your welcome with helping you on your posting pictures and avatar!!