Anybody had experience with AFP or FAST Specialties?

Im looking to get my Saleen tuned after the supercharger install, has anybody had experience with either of these shops? I will be in the Vancouver area tomorrow and I am going to do some looking around. Any input or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Scott

• Sponsors (?)

Afp

definitly go to ALL FORD PERFORMANCE both jeffs are factory trained ford techs,
chung is a excelent chip tuner i know from personal experiance. all 3 of my super charged cars have been done by them. walter grosse

All Ford Performance does absolutley awsome work. Both Jeff's are great at what they do, they have helped me out alot with problems on my stang and are willing to tell you whats wrong with it after they have fixed it. Another happy AFP Customer here.

SRsnake said:
Im looking to get my Saleen tuned after the supercharger install, has anybody had experience with either of these shops? I will be in the Vancouver area tomorrow and I am going to do some looking around. Any input or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Scott

Be careful about fast specialties! They have been known to have a lot of different log in names on here! Some strange activities if you ask me.