Anybody have or know about D&D 342 Longblock?

I am thinking about getting their 500hp longblock and I am wondering if anybody knows about this motor or has experience with it. Is it good quality? Does it make the power all motor like they say it does? Anybody have any stats on the motor such as what it redlines at and torque numbers?

This is the motor I am reffering to...
http://63.246.5.87/?page=shop/flypa...a&ps_session=5907683947800e1ca25b43dac0c70662

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I bought the short block from them and love it. Nice quality and puts out plenty of power. If I had to do it all over again I would have gotten there longblock also. Be sure to get the main girdle and all forged upgrades. After I grenaded it twice (remember you can run rich everytime,only run lean once) I had it rebuilt at a local engine builder. He swore to me that he could have given me better quality components for a cheaper price but I doubt it. He didnt like that they didnt use ARP fasteners,and the rods he said cheaper units. I never had a problem with them and they are in my motor till this day with about 8k miles on it,all race duty and some nitrous! Although on the rebuild i did use arp hardware. I would definately recommend them. I had them ship it all the way from Cali to Pa. so I had to trust them. They told me 4 weeks orignally but it took 6 weeks no biggie though. They also let me pay them in 3 separate payments over the 6 weeks which really helped me out. Cust service was also excellent. I called them during my rebuild for some engine torque specs and they had all mine on file. They also shipped me the build specs and blueprint specs with the motor.