Anybody here know of the woodward dream cruise?

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
If so, who's going to Woodward? It's in Michigan, and the event goes from Toronto, Canada on the 17th - 20th of August. Basically a whack of sexy ass cars drive from here to Michigan, and then enjoy the scenery down there, doing all kinds of neat stuff. I just read about it, and the Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club is going to have a pretty decent turnout for the ride down. It's a long way off, being an August event, but it would be a good time for some other stangnet guys to meet up with some Canadian stangers....:shrug:

Let me know if you'd be interested.....and if you live close by Woodward, Michigan

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard about it. Guy talked to me about going one. Time sucks some of us work and can't make all these crusises and meets. Ya'll need to meet up at Carlisle. I'll be there at least one of the days I hope even if i don't take my car.

I'll post up about it later on see if we can get some peopel together

ya its only about 7 miles away from me and i am there every year. not in my car though, usually just drinking and watching all the sweet cars. but if you are looking to street race any car show up the week before the dream cruise b/c everybody is out there racing...it goes from pontiac to past royal oak which is about 9 miles of just awesome cars... great time..

The cruise itself just runs on Woodward Ave. in Detroit. Maybe there is a Toronto car club that is organizing a group run down to the Dream Cruise. But people come from all around, and its truly a huge event. Shuts down the entire town, people tailgate party long before. Good times.

Ya we usually go and cruise around the week before because there are cars all around and people sitting by the road. Its better if you want to drive around because there isnt as much traffic. During the cruise you will sit in traffic for an hour or more. Darn car wants to overheat. Woodward is great I look forward to it every year.

I usually go to it. It's alot of fun, but I had much more fun sitting and watching the cars then I did driving mine. It's a zoo on Woodward. Fun time though. Lots of clubs usually have a meeting spot. I know the yellow mustang registry always has a ton of cars there.

whitesnake1994 said:
our cars wouldnt be much to look at compared to most of the cars there but it would be pretty sweet to have like 20 94/95's in a row go bye..

ehhhh.....unless u are talking about stock 94-95s thats not true. But i guess it depends on your taste.

And the cruise doesnt actually go into the city of Detroit.

Definately good times:flag:

nmcgrawj said:
ehhhh.....unless u are talking about stock 94-95s thats not true. But i guess it depends on your taste.

ya i dont know... i am talking about cruising in the right lane, and when i see like newer mustangs and camaros and even vette's i dont even take a second look. you see those cars EVERY day and i think cruising in the right lane is for is for the classics and even exotics..stuff you only see once in a great while you know.

i work at a place right on woodward and have full use of the lot that day, its pretty sweet. If anyones planning on coming pm me around that time and i can get u a spot for free or at most super cheap. Some primo spots go for over 100 bucks, and i have never charged for a spot.

Joe 5.0 said:
i work at a place right on woodward and have full use of the lot that day, its pretty sweet. If anyones planning on coming pm me around that time and i can get u a spot for free or at most super cheap. Some primo spots go for over 100 bucks, and i have never charged for a spot.

We'll be in touch:nice: