Anybody Know What These Connectors Are And Where To Find Them?

87dixiegt

Aug 19, 2016
I started it up one day and i guess some of the wiring fell on the header! anyone know what these go to and where to find them?

Attachments

• IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    486.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    546 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a junk harness, where you located
Watch out the 87 O2 senor harness doesn't work with anything but an 87 without modifying it,

The 88-93 auto and 5 speed O2 senor harnesses are transmission specific and can't be interchanged without modifying them.

64326d1287785504-fusible-link-burned-up-need-help-87-93-5.0-mustang-fuse-links.gif

Do you think this is why my car isn't starting? Or is it not that big of a deal?

Yes, if the wires shorted out here, it would cause the car to not start. Also a chance it damaged the ecu.

O2 harnesses are year and trans specific. There a jumper on the harness that if not pinned correctly can short the pin46 trace on the ecu.

Yes, if the wires shorted out here, it would cause the car to not start. Also a chance it damaged the ecu.

O2 harnesses are year and trans specific. There a jumper on the harness that if not pinned correctly can short the pin46 trace on the ecu.

Okay thank you for the info, the other one is just AC related correct?

Do you know if it's an 87 harness?
Have no clue as to where it came from, I am kind of a pack rat when it comes to fox stuff. I used to work on 60's mustangs and learned about stuff that would be hard to find when cars get old, some stuff just will/can't be reproduced.
I still have an original spring bracket for a 67 4v carb and an ash tray thats never been used for a 67, go figure.

What year and model is your car? 1987?

If so, I have a 1987 O-2 sensor plug (o2 sensor side only, not the engine harness side) for a 1987 without the jumper. I think It has about 3-4" of wire. I'll take a pic later