Anybody play Delta Force Black Hawk Down on PC?

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
Chris you keep posting in here do you have it? i wanna play online with somebody lol not like i need the help i'm a killing machine lol

Nah, I don't have it. I've been thinking about getting it, that's why I've been keeping an eye on this thread. Have you played Ghost Recon? That is the BEST military game I've played, especially with the expansion packs. You can get the gold edition that comes with Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, and Ghost Recon: Desert Siege fr like $20. You can play it online too, it's a lot of fun.

Nope don't have that might have to look into it though. I'm more into the racing driving games. I've bought a few army type games that were really gay so i don't usually buy any. i needed to break a 50 that night to pay the guy at the garage for pressing in my balljoint and bushings so i was looking for a cheap game that looked some what cool. Glad i picked it first couple times teh missions are tough but as you restart them you get fartehr and know where things are gonna be so its easyer to beat them but i still like it

MysteryMachine said:
Nope don't have that might have to look into it though. I'm more into the racing driving games. I've bought a few army type games that were really gay so i don't usually buy any. i needed to break a 50 that night to pay the guy at the garage for pressing in my balljoint and bushings so i was looking for a cheap game that looked some what cool. Glad i picked it first couple times teh missions are tough but as you restart them you get fartehr and know where things are gonna be so its easyer to beat them but i still like it

Yea, I like racing games too. My two favorites are Driver and NASCAR Racing 4.

Guero said:
ghost recon is one of the best war games there is.

:stupid: Hell yea!! :banana:

I got driver and a couple Nascar ones the last one i got I can't keep teh damn car stright 1 through like 3rd gear it spins outta control unless i'm really easy on it and when i shift it goes crazy and spins. You can play them online i think

MysteryMachine said:
I got driver and a couple Nascar ones the last one i got I can't keep teh damn car stright 1 through like 3rd gear it spins outta control unless i'm really easy on it and when i shift it goes crazy and spins. You can play them online i think

NASCAR 4 is horrible if you're trying to play with a keyboard. The car won't turn, and you can't get traction like you said.

MysteryMachine said:
son i got a force feedback steering wheel with pedals i don't know what your talking about keyboard

oh, lol. I'm just saying it's basically impossible to play it with a keyboard. The car will not turn sharp enough in the corners, no matter how you setup the suspension and weight bias and steering ratio. :shrug: I just play it when I want to crash a bunch of cars, lol.