Anybody that has a blower running focus fuel pump or pumps ?? more info please ??

2002BLGT

Dec 18, 2003
Bedford VA
Just seems to good to be true that the focus pumps can be put in place of my walbro 255 and actually flows more than 255 lph for $80 ?? I have seen some are taking out the dual cobra pumps which are 190lph and running dual focus pumps

• Sponsors (?)

darkstar said:
sorry i don't have any info, only another question. could they be used on a 98gt, and could they be used with a fuel cell?

Only thing I do know is they are for use with the returnless 99 and newer fuel systems . I would like to know if anybody knows for certain how many LPH they flow ??

yes

i just installed the focus pump with a kenne bell boost a pump and the setup works great, i just got back from the dyno and put down 430rwhp with this setup and at 7000 rpm the setup was making 58lbs of fuel pressure.
i found that this is a simple install and much cheaper than the cobra or steeda setup.

orangestang2000 said:
i just installed the focus pump with a kenne bell boost a pump and the setup works great, i just got back from the dyno and put down 430rwhp with this setup and at 7000 rpm the setup was making 58lbs of fuel pressure.
i found that this is a simple install and much cheaper than the cobra or steeda setup.

what LPH does the focus pump run on its own?? , is the BAP necessary ?? , what if you could put dual focus pumps in the factory bucket ?? Doesn't seem to me that it would be that hard to hardwire it yourself ??