Anybody used THR (Texas Hot Rods) or TRE (The Racer's Edge) Performance?

• Sponsors (?)

I have heard nothing but BAD things about texas hot rods...i would go with american muscle personally

There is a thread in 4.6 talk about THR and how they screwed a couple people. Apparently they put some guys order on back-order and after 4+ months he still hadent gotten the product or his money back...anyway go do a search in there you will find it...

I bought my Trick Flow R intake from TRE last spring. They were cheaper then even summit. They had to order it from Trick Flow and then send it to me so they didn't have it stocked so it took longer but in my case it was no big deal anyway

I'll post back once I get the stuff from TRE. I placed the order yesterday. I had found the post about THR after searching, but couldn't find anything on TRE and thought I'd check. Members here seem to be the best review network you can find for aftermarket vendors. :SNSign:

Thanks,
Scott

Both were good to me. I ordered some long-tubes from TRE on a Friday and on Monday they called to let me know that they were on back-order and would take some time to get from MAC. Just an FYI; Speed Concepts sucks, those guys didn't return voice mail or email. I finally went to the bank and put a stop payment on an order because I had no idea what was going on with it for two weeks.

I ordered them last Sunday evening from TRE and they got here today, not bad for a cross-country shipment! So far, everything looks very good!!! Very pleased with the speed and ease of the purchase. TRE gets a :nice: from me. lol

Scott

I have heard nothing but BAD things about texas hot rods...i would go with american muscle personally

There is a thread in 4.6 talk about THR and how they screwed a couple people. Apparently they put some guys order on back-order and after 4+ months he still hadent gotten the product or his money back...anyway go do a search in there you will find it...
bought a supercharger from thr and had no problems and they were the cheapest price out there

Posted via Mobile Device