Anybody w/ pic of 94-98 roush body kit?

See everybody has a staker kit or saleen kit I want to get something a little different without looking like a frigin ricer. I tried to go to Roush to see the kit and they don't have good pics. I will be going with the Roush kit. :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

stallion98gt said:
thanks man..love it..what size tires are you running ? is ur roush back on the road ? any specs on the engine ?

295/35 bfg G-force drag radials...the roush isnt back on the road yet...should be by the end of next week...im heading up to kauffmans tomorrow to visit her and take some pics...as far as the engine goes last year about this time i had an shm longblock put in and with a p-1sc blower and made 448rwhp and 406rwtq...its at kauffmans for a complete fuel system capable of anything i can throw at it, the shm stage 1 heads and cams are being replaced with VT stage 2 heads and a wicked custom ground cam, strapping on the bigger D-1sc blower that will be putting out around 20lbs of boost...along with that i had basically every visible metal part in the engine taken off and powdercoated chrome...like i said im going up tomorrow to take some pictures and talk with the guys at kauffmans so i'll post the pics when i get back...this car is going to be a screamer...i have an idea of the numbers it will be putting down but we'll just have to wait and see how she does on the dyno...any other questions just let me know...sorry Makalani_96GT dont mean to hijack your thread

notched86 said:
WOW, I think I might have to make an exception on yours Roush97! I LOVE white mustangs! Looks badass dude!

thanks man...i appreciate it

I miss my car :( ...

http://home.nycap.rr.com/tauron/stangtest.JPG

Kept the rear exhaust on it, and those are 17" Roush Chrome ... but I'm thinking of EBaying them and getting a set of 17" Deep Dish black (or argent maybe) Bullits.

Chrome peeled off one of the Roush rims about two months after I had it, poor build quality on it, they admitted it was a factory defect but wouldn't replace it ... so one ruined rim.

Bought a new Roush rim ... cost me nearly $500 for *one* f'n rim ... and it was ruined during a mounting "accident" ... was more like a mounting slaughter. Thanks Goodyear Tire Center!

So, car has been in storage with only 3 rims on it and a 265/15" doughnut ... need to figure out a plan soon, its warming up.

P.S. I hate front frackin' plate requirements :(