anybody whatch Rides last night?

Sunday 25th March. LS1 Trans Am v/s Turbo civic. Looked to be a mildly modded LS1 NX kit and Meth injection. He had to spot the civic which was missing both bumper covers 20 lengths before the civic could win one. This was probably the mythical friend with the turboed civic we all here about. This is why I refuse to run ricers all they do is talk s##t and then whine like little bi$$es when you spank em.

That should be pinks.

• Sponsors (?)

Yep thats the one

I couldn't be on that show after the T/A spanked the civic twice the host said I am inclined to give them what they want. I would have had to tell him to KMA. I was flatly amazed 20 freakin car lengths almost an 1/8 mile, and he still only beat the T/A by a couple. They gave him the only 2 races he won by spotting him crazy lengths. And of course rice pilots friends were still talking smack.

You mean Pinks? Hate that show... spotting eachother 20 freaking car lengths. Whats the point of racing when the cars start separated by half the track? Like OMG I wonder who's the fastest?!?!

well people lie. Pinks tries (or atleast say they do) to get evenly matched cars. the kids in the Civic probably told Pinks they have a "mad tyte 10 second ride, yo" when it actually runs 16's. the T/A guy probably said he runs 12's when he really runs low 11's. stupid Civic owner + T/A that was sandbagging = murder.