anyone bopught a rpm outlet power packs?

ban-one

Mar 30, 2005
ny
anyone bought a rpm outlet power pack?

I was on the website www.rpmoutlet.com and they sell a tuner-plugs-coil on plug kit. it comes with a choice of the diablo tuner, the sct tuner, or a sniper sf tuner, 8 ngk v- power plugs and 8 accel direct fire coils $ price is $449.99and it says the package is worth up to +30 hp .........

They also have one for a pp 75 mm throttle body c@l intake and a set of motoblue udp.. its called the big air/ pulley kit. and lists for $349.00 has anyone bought anything from them or any of these kits and are they worth it.

it would be for the 96-04 gt mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

Stay away from the tuner-plug-coil kit. There are better ways to spend $450 and I can tell you it won't gain you 30hp. The other kit won't buy you much either unless you already have some breathing mods. Only way peeps can really help you is to know what car you have and what you have already done to it. $800 in the right direction can make a big difference in the 2v's, but more info is needed.

Some people here have had bad experiences using RPM Outlet so im not sure that you will receive a good amount of help here ;) I believe one user even stated that he received a used programmer from them :shrug:

2000 gt 5 speed 73,000 on clock mods are hr ss springs and blistens shocks/struts...mgw shifter cat back flowmaster ss exhaust k@n cai, frpp 3.73. So im pretty much starting from scratch. what can i spend 800 on to make a big difference?